QUADRABAY.COM collects certain anonymous data regarding the usage of the website. This information does not personally identify users, by itself or in combination with other information, and is gathered to improve the performance of the website. The anonymous data collected by the QUADRABAY.COM website can include information such as the type of browser you are using, and the length of the visit to the website. You may also be asked to provide personally identifiable information on the QUADRABAY.COM website, which may include your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address. This information can be gathered when feedback or e-mails are sent to QUADRABAY.COM, when you register for services, or make purchases via the website. In all such cases you have the option of providing us with personally identifiable information.
1. USE AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION. Except as otherwise stated below, we do not sell, trade or rent your personally identifiable information collected on the site to others. QuadraBay collects information required to conduct its business functions and services. QuadraBay recognizes the importance of protecting the privacy of anyone submitting their data to us. Any information shared between QuadraBay and its applicants, site users or clients is protected in accordance with applicable laws and the policies stated below.
QuadraBay collects full name, address, email address, telephone and fax numbers and other directory information as provided by applicants or clients. Personal information is used only in accordance with service provision.
QuadraBay keeps information on file in accordance with regulations governing our industry, for the purpose of future requests for services, credential verification and/or compliance with requests from legal and Government authorities.
Applicants may receive contact from QuadraBay on the phone numbers or email addresses provided to QuadraBay. Applicants who do not wish to receive such contact should advise QuadraBay per the contact details listed on this site.
QuadraBay does not release information to third parties except as follows:
· To authorized officers of institutions or agencies that an applicant has designated as a recipient for his/her report;
· To official authorities in cases of confirmed fraudulent or forged documents;
· To comply with a judicial order or a lawfully issued subpoena.
2. All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties
COOKIES. Cookies are small bits of data cached in a user’s browser. QUADRABAY.COM utilizes cookies to determine whether or not you have visited the home page in the past. However, no other user information is gathered.
QUADRABAY.COM may use non-personal “aggregated data” to enhance the operation of our website, or analyze interest in the areas of our website. Additionally, if you provide QUADRABAY.COM with content for publishing or feedback, we may publish your user name or other identifying data with your permission.
QUADRABAY.COM may also disclose personally identifiable information in order to respond to a subpoena, court order or other such request. QUADRABAY.COM may also provide such personally identifiable information in response to a law enforcement agencies request or as otherwise required by law. Your personally identifiable information may be provided to a party if QUADRABAY.COM files for bankruptcy, or there is a transfer of the assets or ownership of QUADRABAY.COM in connection with proposed or consummated corporate reorganizations, such as mergers or acquisitions.
3. SECURITY. QUADRABAY.COM takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, QUADRABAY.COM cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online.
4. OTHER WEBSITES. QUADRABAY.COM is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. We strongly suggest you review such third party’s privacy policies before providing any data to them. We are not responsible for the policies or practices of third parties. Please be aware that our sites may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties. The information practices of those Web sites linked to our site is not covered by this Policy. These other sites may send their own cookies or clear GIFs to users, collect data or solicit personally identifiable information. We cannot control this collection of information. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
CORRECTIONS AND UPDATES. If you wish to modify or update any information QUADRABAY.COM has received, please contact info@QUADRABAY.COM.