Passport Verification forms a big part of identity authentication, especially when confirming a candidate’s identity and nationality.
This element alone could influence a candidates right to work, and should be considered one of the building blocks of the employment screening process.
QuadraBay believes that passport verification should be a requirement in any comprehensive screening process. This will ensure that the industries in which these individuals operate stay protected, and society stays safe.
- It confirms a candidates identity, nationality and right to work
- It protects businesses, governments and the public from liability by hiring misidentified candidates
So, what’s the benefit?
- Safeguard confidential details related to the candidates area of work
- Save time and money by identifying whether the candidate in question matches the employment experience provided
- It’s often found that candidates who are untruthful about their identity and their right to work often lacks integrity in their working behavior
We build safer
Criminal Record Check ?
Running a comprehensive background check is not always as simple as it sounds. It frequently happens that less experienced companies choose not to cross-check their sources after making first contact.
At QuadraBay we take a different approach. We believe in helping our clients make smarter and safer licensing and privileging decisions – by providing them with the most in-depth, accurate and unbiased analysis possible.
NEWS AND UPDATES:
Want to reach out?
Whether you’re a candidate, an existing client, or would like to know more about our Partnerships and Memberships, we’re here to help. Please select the option below that best describes your inquiry.